Part 4 – Clickbank Sites that You Should NOT Promote
1. Clickbank products that have (external) ads on their sales page. The only buttons that should be present on a sales page are the ‘buy/order’ buttons, period. Yet, I still see sales pages (mostly by inexperienced vendors) that contain adsense or amazon ads. This is pretty much implying that the vendor does not believe he/she can generate a good income by selling their product, so why you should you invest time and money
2. Products with buy buttons that do not go to the clickbank order page. I’ve seen a handful of products that will have buy buttons that go to the clickbank order page (as should be), but in addition, they will have a button or a buy link that does not go to the clickbank order page (it goes through another payment processor). This is a way of cheating affiliates, so make sure you check that all buy buttons on the sales page go to the clickbank order page. promoting it? In addition, having ads on the sales page will cause visitor leakage. Vendors who do this have absolutely no clue on how to be vendors.
3. Products that exaggerate their promises, especially financial promises. I’m talking about products that promise you’ll have 7 figures appearing in your account a few weeks after purchasing the product (make money quick schemes). Promises like these will lead to high refund rates (most MMO products have refund rates over 20% in fact). If you do decide to promote these products, make sure you factor in the refunds when calculating returns (especially if you are using paid traffic).
4. Unresponsive vendors. Before starting to promote a product, ALWAYS contact the vendor (ask for a review copy, or ask a question about the product, or just introduce yourself). If you get no reply within 48hours do NOT promote the product. It usually indicates that the vendor is not really serious about their product, or that they are not confident about it. It also usually indicates bad customer support, which in turn will mean high refund rates.
5. Sales pages that collect emails. A good number of sales pages on clickbank collect email addresses through opt ins, and later send follow-ups to the visitors. Some will send them naked links to the product, i.e. www.product.com (this is OK as you will still get the commission [assuming yours was the last hop link they clicked]) but some vendors will over-ride your hop by sending the links in the emails as hop links (using their own affiliate account). The only way to know for sure what the vendor is doing, is to subscribe through their opt in, and check the emails you receive yourself. In addition to these 4 types of clickbank products that you should avoid promoting, there are two more types that you need to be CAREFUL about:
6. Vendors that require approval to promote. In theory, this is a very good thing, as vendors can screen affiliates and blacklist those that spam or use other methods that go against clickbank TOS. However, vendors can use this mechanism to cheat affiliates, as they may white list you first, and then blacklist you when sales start to come in. This means that visitors will still go to the vendor’s site when they click on your hoplink, but you will not get the commission. Admittedly, I only know of one vendor (profit edge) who did this on a large scale (and they happened to own a lot of products), but it is still a point you should keep in mind when promoting vendors that need to white list you first.
The next part is to build an build an MNS with high-quality, useful articles. Minimum is 5 articles but I would recommend having 10-15. You can use articles found on the vendor’s affiliate page to start with, but re-write them, so that you’ll rank better (as duplicate content does not rank). You can also outsource the writing/re-writing – check freelances sites such as Up-work; you can get very good rates.
Part 5 – Generating Content for the Micro Niche Site (MNS)
If you are tight on budget, here’s a trick to get quality content for cheap: find 10-15 good articles from other websites (relevant to the topic at hand), this can include the articles in the vendor’s affiliate section. Copy and paste them in one word document. Now, when you post your job on freelancer sites, say that you are looking for someone to re-write a 5,000 word report (or whatever the total word count is). You will generally get lower prices quoted if you ask for this, then if you had to ask for someone to re-write 10 articles of 500 words each. Also, obviously getting re-writes is much cheaper than asking for articles written from scratch.
Search this site
- Why you need to start an online business, TODAY
- Why Stash Invest is STILL a Little BS, and Why I’m OKAY with It
- When is the best time to email your subscribers _JFxOzPARF8o
- When is the best time to email your subscribers
- WHAT DID SHE JUST SAY ABOUT ME
- Weird stealthy pricing strategy can boost your sales immediately
- Website traffic strategy gets almost 1,000 visitors day for free
- Web Traffic Checklist 9 Things to do After you Publish Content
- Want MASSIVE success online Build an authority website
- Viral Traffic How Your Blog Can Get Millions Of Hits
- TRYING BETTERMENT INVESTING AGAIN! Why Not, Right
- Traffic Challenge Days 3 5 300 website hits from social media
- Traffic Challenge Day 2 How I Got An Extra 100 Visitors With Forum Marketing
- Traffic Challenge Day 1 Get Do Follow Backlinks & Organic Traffic
- The Stash Invest Portfolio After 5 Weeks!
- The Stash Invest Portfolio After 2 Months!
- The Joseph Sugarman Framework for High Converting Sales Pages
- The fastest way to build your email list for free A lesson from Ray Edwards_iXvbhAHGk20
- The fastest way to build your email list for free A lesson from Ray Edwards
- The Blog Traffic Challenge Get More Blog Traffic (Hopefully)
- The bandwagon effect
- Supercharge Your Blog Post With NLP
- Stash Invest Vs. Acorns Investing TRUE TRIAL After 1 Week!
- Stash Invest Vs. Acorns (AUSTRALIA) WHICH HAS LOWER FEES
- Stash Invest IS NOT BS! An Updated Opinion
- Stash Invest HIGH PERFORMANCE Portfolio After 2 WEEKS!
- Stash Invest Experimental Portfolio After 1 Week!
- Stash Invest App Can you Make money using Stash Invest
- Stash Invest Account Update! Starting from Scratch
- Stash Invest Account After 7 Weeks!
- Stash Invest Account after 6 Weeks!
- Stash Invest Account 3 Week Update! Compared to the S&P 500
- Stash Invest WHY YOU MUST SCREEN FOR THE BEST ETFS!
- Shortcut to building trust with your customers
- Robinhood Vs. M1 Finance Which is better
- Robinhood App Vs. M1 Finance Which is Better
- Robinhood App Vs. EVERY OTHER INVESTMENT APP!
- Robinhood App My Portfolio Earning $30 Per Week! Future Portfolio Plans
- Robinhood App Earning ~$15 Per Week My Current Portfolio!
- Robinhood App Dividend Paying Stocks vs. Long Term Growth!
- Revisiting iBillionaire! Starting to Use the App Again
- REDUCING CRAZY STOCK MARKET RISK (How To Diversify With Dividend Stocks)
- QUICK Conversion Formula John Carlton’s Secret Recipe to Grab Instant Attention and Interest
- Part 9 Unlimited blog post ideas
- Part 8 How to sell digital products
- Part 7 How To Make Quick Sales With Tripwire Products
- Part 6 How to make an online course
- Part 5 Run your email list on autopilot
- Part 4 How to make a squeeze page
- Part 3 Make a Quick Lead Magnet to Build your List
- Part 11 Smart Email Campaigns Dynamic Behavioral Response
- Part 10 How to approach affiliates to promote your product
- Part 1 How to monetize your website
- Newbie Affiliate Marketing Blueprint
- Neil Charles Testimonial For Jeremiahs Consulting
- My Stash Invest MAX PROFITABILITY Portfolio After 3 WEEKS!
- My Stash Invest MAX PROFIT Portfolio After 3.5 Months!
- My Stash Invest Max Profit Portfolio After 15 Weeks What do you want to see next
- My Stash Invest MAX PROFIT Portfolio After 13 Weeks!
- My Stash Invest MAX PROFIT Portfolio After 1 Month!
- My Investment Portfolio Vs. The S&P 500
- My DIVIDEND PORTFOLIO Stock Allocation Strategy (Investing For Dividends)
- My controversial secret for high converting sales copy_Elq1fMeZnKM
- My controversial secret for high converting sales copy
- My Betterment Account after 1 MONTH!
- My Acorns Portfolio After 15 Weeks Future Suggestions for the Account
- My Acorns Highly Aggressive Portfolio After 3.5 Months!
- My Acorns Aggressive Portfolio After 7 Weeks!
- My Acorns AGGRESSIVE Portfolio After 5 Weeks!
- My Acorns Aggressive Portfolio After 2 MONTHS!
- My Acorns Aggressive Portfolio After 13 Weeks!
- My Acorns Account After Around 4 MONTHS!
- MY #3 FAVORITE STOCK OF ALL TIME (Nobody Guessed This Dividend Paying Stock)
- My #1 TIP for EARNING MORE with CRYPTOCURRENCY!
- My #1 Favorite Dividend Stock of All Time (If I Could Only Own 1 Dividend Stock)
- My #1 Embarrassing Life Challenge & How It Influenced My Dividend Investing Strategy
- M1 finance App Initial Impressions!
- M1 FINANCE APP FEES REDUCED! Now Free Under $1000
- M1 Finance App What Stocks can You Buy with M1 Finance
- M1 Finance App IS IT A SCAM
- Lesson 3 Building An Email List For Long Term Results Part 3
- Lesson 2 update 2 the Next Morning YouTube Ads CPA
- Lesson 2 Part 5 Setting Up The YouTube Channel Correctly
- lesson 2 Intro Of Setting Up An YouTube Paid Ad
- lesson 1 Part 3 Of Setting Up An YouTube Ad
- lesson 1 Part 2 Of Setting Up An YouTube Paid Ad
- IS STASH INVEST A SCAM (OUTDATED Check Desc. For Update!)
- INVESTING TAXES EXPLAINED Dividend Vs. Growth Investing
- Investing THE MOST PROFITABLE ETFs ON STASH INVEST!
- Investing Tesla Vs. Every Major Car Manufacturer Who Wins
- Investing My Portfolio Earning ~$5 Per Day! $7,200 Setup
- Investing My Portfolio Earning $20 a Month in Dividends!
- Investing HIGH dividends vs. low dividends Update!
- Investing Earning with Growth For the Investing Puritan!
- Investing Earning with $1000! Stock Portfolio Concept with FAANG ETFs
- Investing Earning with $10! Micro Cap Portfolio Idea
- Investing Earning money with Technology Stocks!
- Investing Earning $90 Per Week My Investment Portfolio!
- Investing Earning $73 Per Week My $14,000 Stock Portfolio!
- Investing Earning $60 Per Week My $13,000 Portfolio!