PART 9 – Facebook Ads
Back to facebook ads.
As a vendor, I’m in touch with affiliates doing fb ads on a daily basis, and in general the main approaches that I see affiliates doing are two. One leads to loss of money, the other leads to some affiliates doing over $1,000 daily.
So, what is the crucial difference?
The type of campaign that tends to lead to loss of money is where affiliates set up some nice looking ads, and point them to the vendor’s page, i.e. direct linking. People tend to use facebook as a way to kill time/’socialize’ Direct linking will not work with fb ads. Linking to a review page is a step in the right direction, but generally this is still too much of a hard sell to bring a profit from facebook traffic. and generally they are NOT in a buyer’s mode. Think of your facebook user as a chick at a restaurant scrolling through fb while waiting for the waiter to come to take her order…do you think she’s going to buy anything at this time, no matter how good the vendor’s page is?
So what is the right way to do it?
1. First, set up an external blog or micro niche site. The site should be focused on the NICHE not the product. For example, I advise affiliates promoting my product Cat Language Bible to set up a page about cat language/behavior or even cats in general, rather than around the product. Each page should feature an opt-in for a free pdf report (on the side, corner, or as a pop-up). The report should contain actually useful information with a soft-sell for the product.
2. Next, set up a niche-specific facebook page. On this page, have posts that are share-able, such as pictures, infographics, and articles of the “top 6 things…”/ “10 tips for..” etc type. These posts should link to pages on your external page. For example, “3 ways your cat tells you he loves you”, “10 tips to be a better cat parent”, “Top 5 ways to show your cat you love her”, etc..
3. When running the ads, link to posts on the facebook page (not directly to the external page). Obviously, writing catchy headlines and finding an
4. With this set up, you should get lots of ppl to your page from the ads, and through their engagement (likes/tags/shares of posts), this will further provide free publicity to your page (each time a person likes/shares a post, their friends will see it on their home feed). Many will click through to your external blog/site, and if you have an incentivized opt in (free report), it is likely many will opt (fb traffic is a sucker for free stuff). If your free report/mini course is set up right (soft sells work best), then kick back and watch the cash flow. attention-grabbing picture is very important. I would recommend you follow established pages such as viral thread, ladbible, etc. to get ideas on headings and graphics that get people to click on.
5. Eventually, when you get enough people liking your page, you can decrease/stop your ad budget altogether, as the page will promote itself through user engagement. I like to emphasize this – you should always have a niche-specific facebook page set up, and send traffic from the fb ads to it. That way, each time each person engages with the page (likes it or likes/shares/comments on a post), it will show up in their friends’ newsfeed/home, and this will generate free further exposure of your page, creating a snowball effect. The key is creating engage-able posts. IMHO, fb ads that do not funnel traffic to fb pages are missing out big time. Focus on having a page full of useful and engage-able content while you are running ads, not on immediately sales (that will come automatically if your set up is as described above).
Going back to the example chick scrolling facebook at the restaurant…it is likely she won’t be buying anything, no matter how good the offer. However, it is very easy to get her to like, comment or even share a post from your page through an ad. If she has 500 friends on fb, let’s assume 200 of these see her engagement on their fb home feed (Chick X likes/shared ….) and let’s assume at least 20 (10%) are interested in the same topic as she is. There’s a good chance you may get a sale out of these 20 (who may be sitting at home, opt in, and buy through the incentivized opt in)…but even better, it is likely that a couple of these 20 will also engage with your post (like/share/comment)…snowball effect———–>full avalanche mode
Part 10 – Monitoring and Scaling
Keep an eye on your clickbank stats. If you get conversions of less than 1%(1 sale per 100 hops), there is something wrong. Either the vendor’s page is not as good as you thought, or there is a problem with your traffic (it is not targeted). Email the vendor and ask for advice. A helpful vendor should be happy to have a look at your site/method of promotion and give you advice.
Next step is to scale up! The above can easily be replicated as many times as you want for as many micro niches that you can find. Obviously make If you are doing IM part time you could easily set yourself a goal of launching an MNS per week (creation and traffic generation eg 2 video uploads, some links using social media, and a facebook page + $50 in ads to get the ball rolling on the likes and popularity of the page). If you have all the time in the world (eg if you are currently unemployed), it is not an unrealistic target to launch an MNS per DAY, and in just one month you can find yourself with an empire of MNSs and some fat checks in the bank! sure you are continuously monitoring your MNSs and products, so can improve and adapt accordingly.
Search this site
- Why you need to start an online business, TODAY
- Why Stash Invest is STILL a Little BS, and Why I’m OKAY with It
- When is the best time to email your subscribers _JFxOzPARF8o
- When is the best time to email your subscribers
- WHAT DID SHE JUST SAY ABOUT ME
- Weird stealthy pricing strategy can boost your sales immediately
- Website traffic strategy gets almost 1,000 visitors day for free
- Web Traffic Checklist 9 Things to do After you Publish Content
- Want MASSIVE success online Build an authority website
- Viral Traffic How Your Blog Can Get Millions Of Hits
- TRYING BETTERMENT INVESTING AGAIN! Why Not, Right
- Traffic Challenge Days 3 5 300 website hits from social media
- Traffic Challenge Day 2 How I Got An Extra 100 Visitors With Forum Marketing
- Traffic Challenge Day 1 Get Do Follow Backlinks & Organic Traffic
- The Stash Invest Portfolio After 5 Weeks!
- The Stash Invest Portfolio After 2 Months!
- The Joseph Sugarman Framework for High Converting Sales Pages
- The fastest way to build your email list for free A lesson from Ray Edwards_iXvbhAHGk20
- The fastest way to build your email list for free A lesson from Ray Edwards
- The Blog Traffic Challenge Get More Blog Traffic (Hopefully)
- The bandwagon effect
- Supercharge Your Blog Post With NLP
- Stash Invest Vs. Acorns Investing TRUE TRIAL After 1 Week!
- Stash Invest Vs. Acorns (AUSTRALIA) WHICH HAS LOWER FEES
- Stash Invest IS NOT BS! An Updated Opinion
- Stash Invest HIGH PERFORMANCE Portfolio After 2 WEEKS!
- Stash Invest Experimental Portfolio After 1 Week!
- Stash Invest App Can you Make money using Stash Invest
- Stash Invest Account Update! Starting from Scratch
- Stash Invest Account After 7 Weeks!
- Stash Invest Account after 6 Weeks!
- Stash Invest Account 3 Week Update! Compared to the S&P 500
- Stash Invest WHY YOU MUST SCREEN FOR THE BEST ETFS!
- Shortcut to building trust with your customers
- Robinhood Vs. M1 Finance Which is better
- Robinhood App Vs. M1 Finance Which is Better
- Robinhood App Vs. EVERY OTHER INVESTMENT APP!
- Robinhood App My Portfolio Earning $30 Per Week! Future Portfolio Plans
- Robinhood App Earning ~$15 Per Week My Current Portfolio!
- Robinhood App Dividend Paying Stocks vs. Long Term Growth!
- Revisiting iBillionaire! Starting to Use the App Again
- REDUCING CRAZY STOCK MARKET RISK (How To Diversify With Dividend Stocks)
- QUICK Conversion Formula John Carlton’s Secret Recipe to Grab Instant Attention and Interest
- Part 9 Unlimited blog post ideas
- Part 8 How to sell digital products
- Part 7 How To Make Quick Sales With Tripwire Products
- Part 6 How to make an online course
- Part 5 Run your email list on autopilot
- Part 4 How to make a squeeze page
- Part 3 Make a Quick Lead Magnet to Build your List
- Part 11 Smart Email Campaigns Dynamic Behavioral Response
- Part 10 How to approach affiliates to promote your product
- Part 1 How to monetize your website
- Newbie Affiliate Marketing Blueprint
- Neil Charles Testimonial For Jeremiahs Consulting
- My Stash Invest MAX PROFITABILITY Portfolio After 3 WEEKS!
- My Stash Invest MAX PROFIT Portfolio After 3.5 Months!
- My Stash Invest Max Profit Portfolio After 15 Weeks What do you want to see next
- My Stash Invest MAX PROFIT Portfolio After 13 Weeks!
- My Stash Invest MAX PROFIT Portfolio After 1 Month!
- My Investment Portfolio Vs. The S&P 500
- My DIVIDEND PORTFOLIO Stock Allocation Strategy (Investing For Dividends)
- My controversial secret for high converting sales copy_Elq1fMeZnKM
- My controversial secret for high converting sales copy
- My Betterment Account after 1 MONTH!
- My Acorns Portfolio After 15 Weeks Future Suggestions for the Account
- My Acorns Highly Aggressive Portfolio After 3.5 Months!
- My Acorns Aggressive Portfolio After 7 Weeks!
- My Acorns AGGRESSIVE Portfolio After 5 Weeks!
- My Acorns Aggressive Portfolio After 2 MONTHS!
- My Acorns Aggressive Portfolio After 13 Weeks!
- My Acorns Account After Around 4 MONTHS!
- MY #3 FAVORITE STOCK OF ALL TIME (Nobody Guessed This Dividend Paying Stock)
- My #1 TIP for EARNING MORE with CRYPTOCURRENCY!
- My #1 Favorite Dividend Stock of All Time (If I Could Only Own 1 Dividend Stock)
- My #1 Embarrassing Life Challenge & How It Influenced My Dividend Investing Strategy
- M1 finance App Initial Impressions!
- M1 FINANCE APP FEES REDUCED! Now Free Under $1000
- M1 Finance App What Stocks can You Buy with M1 Finance
- M1 Finance App IS IT A SCAM
- Lesson 3 Building An Email List For Long Term Results Part 3
- Lesson 2 update 2 the Next Morning YouTube Ads CPA
- Lesson 2 Part 5 Setting Up The YouTube Channel Correctly
- lesson 2 Intro Of Setting Up An YouTube Paid Ad
- lesson 1 Part 3 Of Setting Up An YouTube Ad
- lesson 1 Part 2 Of Setting Up An YouTube Paid Ad
- IS STASH INVEST A SCAM (OUTDATED Check Desc. For Update!)
- INVESTING TAXES EXPLAINED Dividend Vs. Growth Investing
- Investing THE MOST PROFITABLE ETFs ON STASH INVEST!
- Investing Tesla Vs. Every Major Car Manufacturer Who Wins
- Investing My Portfolio Earning ~$5 Per Day! $7,200 Setup
- Investing My Portfolio Earning $20 a Month in Dividends!
- Investing HIGH dividends vs. low dividends Update!
- Investing Earning with Growth For the Investing Puritan!
- Investing Earning with $1000! Stock Portfolio Concept with FAANG ETFs
- Investing Earning with $10! Micro Cap Portfolio Idea
- Investing Earning money with Technology Stocks!
- Investing Earning $90 Per Week My Investment Portfolio!
- Investing Earning $73 Per Week My $14,000 Stock Portfolio!
- Investing Earning $60 Per Week My $13,000 Portfolio!