And if you’re looking at the sample numbers up there right now and saying “I really have to get 1,000 people a day to make just $135 a day,” stop and think about it for just one moment. Consider this. Not only is a 0.40% conversion rate moderate to low at best, you can have far more than 1 website building those traffic numbers.
In fact, you should count on it. If you build only one website, you’ll never be a super affiliate. You might eventually snag that traffic, but you’ll never be the top level marketer you’re aiming to be. Consider what happens if you have 20 websites with 50 hits a day – it’s the same effect, and then there is something to work toward in increasing your traffic numbers. Yes, this is doable, and yes it will make you a lot of money. Another note I want to make is that your pages will not all convert at the same rate. Some conversions are much higher (as we’ll discuss soon), and some lower. It depends on the keyword you’ve optimized for, who you’re targeting and how eager your audience is to make a purchase. All of these are factors you must consider before making assumptions about how effective a site is.
There’s No Such Thing as a Bad Website
You cannot have a bad website. You may have an underperforming website, or one that needs more content, or one that needs to be upgraded a bit, but it isn’t bad as long as there are no zeroes in the formula that we’ve just gone over. You’ll be making money whenever there is money, traffic, and conversions involved. Now, the goal is to boost all of those numbers equally across the board. When we do that, we’ll be able to make a tremendous profit that can then be reinvested and turned into a viable marketing business.
Finding the Perfect Niche
Every business starts with the same thing – a good, solid, profitable niche. One of the major mistakes every failed affiliate marketer makes is not finding and sticking to a niche that works. They think they need to look for something new and exciting, the non-competitive niches, or that they need to try multiple niches over and over again to spread out their business.
Here’s a secret though – most major Super Affiliates will have only two major niches in which they focus their efforts. Sure, they’ll try other niches – hundreds of them in some cases. But, they only keep searching so they can find the two or three niches that are the absolute most profitable. Does it make sense to choose a niche, invest hours of time into it, make a lot of money, and then start over again? Of course not. You should take what works and do it again, rinsing and repeating to build a recurring income stream that you know for a fact works. Of course, before you can choose a single niche and invest all your time and money into it, you actually need to go out there and research a little bit to find out which ones are going to be worth your time. That’s where I come in.
Myths About Affiliate Marketing Niches
There are a lot more people out there selling affiliate marketing advice than those who have actually managed to use that advice to make their fortunes. And, unfortunately, those people are constantly aiming for ways to stand out with exciting new strategies that teach new things no one has ever seen before. They tell you all sorts of things that are generally untrue or questionable at best. Do any of these sound familiar:
• Some niches are too competitive
• You cannot make money selling “money making” products
• Clickbank is the only way to go
• High gravity means a product is too competitive
They’re all false and while sometimes it might seem like they’re true, it all really comes down being able to stand back and knock out the better website. There is no such thing as a niche that is too competitive. There are just websites that don’t do enough to be competitive. There are plenty of sites other than Clickbank. High gravity is a very good thing. And money making products can be highly effective…if you sell them properly. So, instead of just taking what you hear at face value, let’s take a look at what does and does not work when researching a new niche.
Search this site
- Why you need to start an online business, TODAY
- Why Stash Invest is STILL a Little BS, and Why I’m OKAY with It
- When is the best time to email your subscribers _JFxOzPARF8o
- When is the best time to email your subscribers
- WHAT DID SHE JUST SAY ABOUT ME
- Weird stealthy pricing strategy can boost your sales immediately
- Website traffic strategy gets almost 1,000 visitors day for free
- Web Traffic Checklist 9 Things to do After you Publish Content
- Want MASSIVE success online Build an authority website
- Viral Traffic How Your Blog Can Get Millions Of Hits
- TRYING BETTERMENT INVESTING AGAIN! Why Not, Right
- Traffic Challenge Days 3 5 300 website hits from social media
- Traffic Challenge Day 2 How I Got An Extra 100 Visitors With Forum Marketing
- Traffic Challenge Day 1 Get Do Follow Backlinks & Organic Traffic
- The Stash Invest Portfolio After 5 Weeks!
- The Stash Invest Portfolio After 2 Months!
- The Joseph Sugarman Framework for High Converting Sales Pages
- The fastest way to build your email list for free A lesson from Ray Edwards_iXvbhAHGk20
- The fastest way to build your email list for free A lesson from Ray Edwards
- The Blog Traffic Challenge Get More Blog Traffic (Hopefully)
- The bandwagon effect
- Supercharge Your Blog Post With NLP
- Stash Invest Vs. Acorns Investing TRUE TRIAL After 1 Week!
- Stash Invest Vs. Acorns (AUSTRALIA) WHICH HAS LOWER FEES
- Stash Invest IS NOT BS! An Updated Opinion
- Stash Invest HIGH PERFORMANCE Portfolio After 2 WEEKS!
- Stash Invest Experimental Portfolio After 1 Week!
- Stash Invest App Can you Make money using Stash Invest
- Stash Invest Account Update! Starting from Scratch
- Stash Invest Account After 7 Weeks!
- Stash Invest Account after 6 Weeks!
- Stash Invest Account 3 Week Update! Compared to the S&P 500
- Stash Invest WHY YOU MUST SCREEN FOR THE BEST ETFS!
- Shortcut to building trust with your customers
- Robinhood Vs. M1 Finance Which is better
- Robinhood App Vs. M1 Finance Which is Better
- Robinhood App Vs. EVERY OTHER INVESTMENT APP!
- Robinhood App My Portfolio Earning $30 Per Week! Future Portfolio Plans
- Robinhood App Earning ~$15 Per Week My Current Portfolio!
- Robinhood App Dividend Paying Stocks vs. Long Term Growth!
- Revisiting iBillionaire! Starting to Use the App Again
- REDUCING CRAZY STOCK MARKET RISK (How To Diversify With Dividend Stocks)
- QUICK Conversion Formula John Carlton’s Secret Recipe to Grab Instant Attention and Interest
- Part 9 Unlimited blog post ideas
- Part 8 How to sell digital products
- Part 7 How To Make Quick Sales With Tripwire Products
- Part 6 How to make an online course
- Part 5 Run your email list on autopilot
- Part 4 How to make a squeeze page
- Part 3 Make a Quick Lead Magnet to Build your List
- Part 11 Smart Email Campaigns Dynamic Behavioral Response
- Part 10 How to approach affiliates to promote your product
- Part 1 How to monetize your website
- Newbie Affiliate Marketing Blueprint
- Neil Charles Testimonial For Jeremiahs Consulting
- My Stash Invest MAX PROFITABILITY Portfolio After 3 WEEKS!
- My Stash Invest MAX PROFIT Portfolio After 3.5 Months!
- My Stash Invest Max Profit Portfolio After 15 Weeks What do you want to see next
- My Stash Invest MAX PROFIT Portfolio After 13 Weeks!
- My Stash Invest MAX PROFIT Portfolio After 1 Month!
- My Investment Portfolio Vs. The S&P 500
- My DIVIDEND PORTFOLIO Stock Allocation Strategy (Investing For Dividends)
- My controversial secret for high converting sales copy_Elq1fMeZnKM
- My controversial secret for high converting sales copy
- My Betterment Account after 1 MONTH!
- My Acorns Portfolio After 15 Weeks Future Suggestions for the Account
- My Acorns Highly Aggressive Portfolio After 3.5 Months!
- My Acorns Aggressive Portfolio After 7 Weeks!
- My Acorns AGGRESSIVE Portfolio After 5 Weeks!
- My Acorns Aggressive Portfolio After 2 MONTHS!
- My Acorns Aggressive Portfolio After 13 Weeks!
- My Acorns Account After Around 4 MONTHS!
- MY #3 FAVORITE STOCK OF ALL TIME (Nobody Guessed This Dividend Paying Stock)
- My #1 TIP for EARNING MORE with CRYPTOCURRENCY!
- My #1 Favorite Dividend Stock of All Time (If I Could Only Own 1 Dividend Stock)
- My #1 Embarrassing Life Challenge & How It Influenced My Dividend Investing Strategy
- M1 finance App Initial Impressions!
- M1 FINANCE APP FEES REDUCED! Now Free Under $1000
- M1 Finance App What Stocks can You Buy with M1 Finance
- M1 Finance App IS IT A SCAM
- Lesson 3 Building An Email List For Long Term Results Part 3
- Lesson 2 update 2 the Next Morning YouTube Ads CPA
- Lesson 2 Part 5 Setting Up The YouTube Channel Correctly
- lesson 2 Intro Of Setting Up An YouTube Paid Ad
- lesson 1 Part 3 Of Setting Up An YouTube Ad
- lesson 1 Part 2 Of Setting Up An YouTube Paid Ad
- IS STASH INVEST A SCAM (OUTDATED Check Desc. For Update!)
- INVESTING TAXES EXPLAINED Dividend Vs. Growth Investing
- Investing THE MOST PROFITABLE ETFs ON STASH INVEST!
- Investing Tesla Vs. Every Major Car Manufacturer Who Wins
- Investing My Portfolio Earning ~$5 Per Day! $7,200 Setup
- Investing My Portfolio Earning $20 a Month in Dividends!
- Investing HIGH dividends vs. low dividends Update!
- Investing Earning with Growth For the Investing Puritan!
- Investing Earning with $1000! Stock Portfolio Concept with FAANG ETFs
- Investing Earning with $10! Micro Cap Portfolio Idea
- Investing Earning money with Technology Stocks!
- Investing Earning $90 Per Week My Investment Portfolio!
- Investing Earning $73 Per Week My $14,000 Stock Portfolio!
- Investing Earning $60 Per Week My $13,000 Portfolio!