The Two Ways to Find a Niche
There are hundreds of complex ways to look for a niche, but I say keep it simple. Don’t try to find the “next big thing” every time you start a new site. Look for things that already sell, that have a substantial market and that have room for you to build a site. I utilize two very simple methods for finding new niches – neither of which requires an expensive membership or epic insights that only a guru would have.
No, it’s not the only affiliate network or method out there, but it’s sure one of the best and when it comes to finding profitable niches, there are few places where you can find better data. Here’s my basic walkthrough for finding your niche here:
1. Hit the Marketplace – Go to the Clickbank Marketplace (http://www.clickbank.com/marketplace.htm) and search for any term. For example, enter woodworking. You’ll find Woodworking4home – a site with a gravity of 145 (as of writing this)
2. Use the Gravity – The gravity score is an easy snapshot to see what is selling and what isn’t. What the gravity score means is that there are that many separate affiliates selling the product. Every time a product is sold by a unique affiliate within a certain time period, a point is added to gravity. If someone sells 200 products, it still only counts as one point.
3. Checking the Niche – So, as you can imagine, when a product has been sold successfully by more than 130 people, it is clearly a good niche – one with a lot of profit potential. In fact, I tend to aim for anything with a gravity over 30. At any point, there might be between 30 and 75 products on Clickbank with gravity that high. It’s always a good sign that the niche is converting and that particular product is doing well.
Now, some gurus will try to tell you that the gravity score being high is a sign of too much competition. I completely disagree, though. Just think about it. Over 130 affiliates have successfully made money with that same product. How many people must have bought that guide, then? Don’t you think there is a bit of room in the market for a new marketer to join? I think so.
As I said before, Clickbank isn’t the only tool around. There are dozens of other affiliate networks, including CPA networks (which will talk about more soon), so using just Clickbank, where not nearly every evergreen niche is represented, isn’t always best. For that in-between research, I like to visit Amazon.com and view the hot products there.
1. Selling Off Amazon – First off, I should mention that I don’t normally sell physical products. You’re talking about a measly 5% profit instead of 50%-75% from a digital product. So, obviously the real money is in info products. But, as a research tool, you don’t get much better than Amazon.
2. The Reviews – Start by looking through any product pages or niche on Amazon.com. They sell pretty much everything in the realm of consumer goods, so you’ll be able to find quite a nice selection of stuff. Your goal here is to look for products with at least 20 reviews, however.
3. How Hot is the Niche – So, why do we look for products with 20+ reviews, and not the wide array of other stuff that pops up on these sites? Think about it for a minute. How many people actually review something they buy? I don’t have the exact stats on hand, but it’s something like 1 in 1,000. So, if a product has 20 reviews, you can estimate that more than 20,000 of that product have been purchased. Yeah, I’d consider that a niche worth checking into.
4. Researching from There – Once you find a hot niche product on Amazon, take to Google and start searching for related keywords. For example, if you find a product on Amazon like Cesar Milan’s “Becoming the Pack Leader” with 60+ reviews, go to Google and search for “dealing with dog aggression” or“being the dog pack leader”. You’ll find a number of products that are related to this niche. You’ll find more on Clickbank too, where the dog training niche has been an evergreen favorite for years.
Search this site
- Why you need to start an online business, TODAY
- Why Stash Invest is STILL a Little BS, and Why I’m OKAY with It
- When is the best time to email your subscribers _JFxOzPARF8o
- When is the best time to email your subscribers
- WHAT DID SHE JUST SAY ABOUT ME
- Weird stealthy pricing strategy can boost your sales immediately
- Website traffic strategy gets almost 1,000 visitors day for free
- Web Traffic Checklist 9 Things to do After you Publish Content
- Want MASSIVE success online Build an authority website
- Viral Traffic How Your Blog Can Get Millions Of Hits
- TRYING BETTERMENT INVESTING AGAIN! Why Not, Right
- Traffic Challenge Days 3 5 300 website hits from social media
- Traffic Challenge Day 2 How I Got An Extra 100 Visitors With Forum Marketing
- Traffic Challenge Day 1 Get Do Follow Backlinks & Organic Traffic
- The Stash Invest Portfolio After 5 Weeks!
- The Stash Invest Portfolio After 2 Months!
- The Joseph Sugarman Framework for High Converting Sales Pages
- The fastest way to build your email list for free A lesson from Ray Edwards_iXvbhAHGk20
- The fastest way to build your email list for free A lesson from Ray Edwards
- The Blog Traffic Challenge Get More Blog Traffic (Hopefully)
- The bandwagon effect
- Supercharge Your Blog Post With NLP
- Stash Invest Vs. Acorns Investing TRUE TRIAL After 1 Week!
- Stash Invest Vs. Acorns (AUSTRALIA) WHICH HAS LOWER FEES
- Stash Invest IS NOT BS! An Updated Opinion
- Stash Invest HIGH PERFORMANCE Portfolio After 2 WEEKS!
- Stash Invest Experimental Portfolio After 1 Week!
- Stash Invest App Can you Make money using Stash Invest
- Stash Invest Account Update! Starting from Scratch
- Stash Invest Account After 7 Weeks!
- Stash Invest Account after 6 Weeks!
- Stash Invest Account 3 Week Update! Compared to the S&P 500
- Stash Invest WHY YOU MUST SCREEN FOR THE BEST ETFS!
- Shortcut to building trust with your customers
- Robinhood Vs. M1 Finance Which is better
- Robinhood App Vs. M1 Finance Which is Better
- Robinhood App Vs. EVERY OTHER INVESTMENT APP!
- Robinhood App My Portfolio Earning $30 Per Week! Future Portfolio Plans
- Robinhood App Earning ~$15 Per Week My Current Portfolio!
- Robinhood App Dividend Paying Stocks vs. Long Term Growth!
- Revisiting iBillionaire! Starting to Use the App Again
- REDUCING CRAZY STOCK MARKET RISK (How To Diversify With Dividend Stocks)
- QUICK Conversion Formula John Carlton’s Secret Recipe to Grab Instant Attention and Interest
- Part 9 Unlimited blog post ideas
- Part 8 How to sell digital products
- Part 7 How To Make Quick Sales With Tripwire Products
- Part 6 How to make an online course
- Part 5 Run your email list on autopilot
- Part 4 How to make a squeeze page
- Part 3 Make a Quick Lead Magnet to Build your List
- Part 11 Smart Email Campaigns Dynamic Behavioral Response
- Part 10 How to approach affiliates to promote your product
- Part 1 How to monetize your website
- Newbie Affiliate Marketing Blueprint
- Neil Charles Testimonial For Jeremiahs Consulting
- My Stash Invest MAX PROFITABILITY Portfolio After 3 WEEKS!
- My Stash Invest MAX PROFIT Portfolio After 3.5 Months!
- My Stash Invest Max Profit Portfolio After 15 Weeks What do you want to see next
- My Stash Invest MAX PROFIT Portfolio After 13 Weeks!
- My Stash Invest MAX PROFIT Portfolio After 1 Month!
- My Investment Portfolio Vs. The S&P 500
- My DIVIDEND PORTFOLIO Stock Allocation Strategy (Investing For Dividends)
- My controversial secret for high converting sales copy_Elq1fMeZnKM
- My controversial secret for high converting sales copy
- My Betterment Account after 1 MONTH!
- My Acorns Portfolio After 15 Weeks Future Suggestions for the Account
- My Acorns Highly Aggressive Portfolio After 3.5 Months!
- My Acorns Aggressive Portfolio After 7 Weeks!
- My Acorns AGGRESSIVE Portfolio After 5 Weeks!
- My Acorns Aggressive Portfolio After 2 MONTHS!
- My Acorns Aggressive Portfolio After 13 Weeks!
- My Acorns Account After Around 4 MONTHS!
- MY #3 FAVORITE STOCK OF ALL TIME (Nobody Guessed This Dividend Paying Stock)
- My #1 TIP for EARNING MORE with CRYPTOCURRENCY!
- My #1 Favorite Dividend Stock of All Time (If I Could Only Own 1 Dividend Stock)
- My #1 Embarrassing Life Challenge & How It Influenced My Dividend Investing Strategy
- M1 finance App Initial Impressions!
- M1 FINANCE APP FEES REDUCED! Now Free Under $1000
- M1 Finance App What Stocks can You Buy with M1 Finance
- M1 Finance App IS IT A SCAM
- Lesson 3 Building An Email List For Long Term Results Part 3
- Lesson 2 update 2 the Next Morning YouTube Ads CPA
- Lesson 2 Part 5 Setting Up The YouTube Channel Correctly
- lesson 2 Intro Of Setting Up An YouTube Paid Ad
- lesson 1 Part 3 Of Setting Up An YouTube Ad
- lesson 1 Part 2 Of Setting Up An YouTube Paid Ad
- IS STASH INVEST A SCAM (OUTDATED Check Desc. For Update!)
- INVESTING TAXES EXPLAINED Dividend Vs. Growth Investing
- Investing THE MOST PROFITABLE ETFs ON STASH INVEST!
- Investing Tesla Vs. Every Major Car Manufacturer Who Wins
- Investing My Portfolio Earning ~$5 Per Day! $7,200 Setup
- Investing My Portfolio Earning $20 a Month in Dividends!
- Investing HIGH dividends vs. low dividends Update!
- Investing Earning with Growth For the Investing Puritan!
- Investing Earning with $1000! Stock Portfolio Concept with FAANG ETFs
- Investing Earning with $10! Micro Cap Portfolio Idea
- Investing Earning money with Technology Stocks!
- Investing Earning $90 Per Week My Investment Portfolio!
- Investing Earning $73 Per Week My $14,000 Stock Portfolio!
- Investing Earning $60 Per Week My $13,000 Portfolio!