Take a look at what you get if you just type in dog training. Look at all those reviews.
This is definitely a hot niche:
I could go on and on for hours about how many other ways there are to find hot niches, but really, why? Just the two above will help you find dozens upon dozens of potentially hot, highly profitable niche options. If you’re really interested in making some serious money with them, you’ll be able to do so easily enough. You don’t need anything trickier.
Google and Other Networks
Another very valuable tool is just to Google something and see if there are other affiliate networks that will allow you to make commissions. Type in “learning languages affiliate program” into Google to see if there are direct programs you can sign up for or any other tools that will let you earn a profit without going through Clickbank.
I prefer Clickbank in many ways, but it is not the only tool on the market – not by a longshot.
Again, I’m a big fan of promoting info products, but don’t let that stop you from considering some physical products if the commissions are right. For example, a product like the Sunforce 50044 Watt Solar kit on Amazon.com sells for $299 and has more than 60 positive reviews. The total commission will only be $15, but the people who read those reviews or articles will already be primed buyers if they’re searching for a specific product name (as is often the case with physical products).
Digging Up the Keywords
So, the niche research part is relatively easy. You just go where the money is. But, now we get to the part where many marketers start to stumble. Yeah, the dreaded keyword research. There are few things less entertaining to read about than keyword research. It never seems like there are enough keywords, and if you’re doing something like Pay Per Click advertising, there really aren’t enough.
Luckily for you, I have a few tools and strategies I use to make this a whole lot easier. It’s all about having a process and being willing to invest the time and energy into developing lists that will actually be useful to you.
Where to Get the Best Keywords
Okay, so if you’ve been interested in Affiliate Marketing for any longer than a week or two, you should have a good idea of how important keywords are. They are the foundation of every good website and since you’ll be diving deep into a hyper competitive field, you pretty much need to have a good strategy in place for making sure the keywords you choose can be marketed successfully. Patience is important in this business, but you don’t want to pour hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars into ranking for a simple affiliate site.
I like to find my keywords in a number of ways. In my opinion, there are three types of keywords that hold the most value:
1. Product Names
2. Author Names
3. Crisis Keywords
In addition to these three very vital, basic groups of keywords, you can also search for keywords in the following categories:
4. General Specific Keywords
5. Longtail keywords
How you use these sets of keywords will ultimately determine how successful this part of your preparation will be. To give you an idea of what I normally do though, I will focus my energies into the first three almost entirely. It’s not that general specific keywords and longtails are not effective (they’re vital for PPC campaigns), but they’re just not going to covert as well. If you were about to buy something like a new DVD player, would you be more likely to search for “dvd players” or a specific review of a model you liked such as “Oppo DV-980H DVD Player Review”? The same goes for your info products. People will search for product and author names when they’re ready to buy, so even if the number of searches is lower, the value of those searches is much higher.
The one thing to consider when using author names or product names in your optimization is the terms and conditions of the affiliate program. Rarely but on occasion you’ll find that you cannot do this, so it is important to check first, especially with some CPA programs and large companies that like to protect these terms and how they are optimized.
Search this site
- Why you need to start an online business, TODAY
- Why Stash Invest is STILL a Little BS, and Why I’m OKAY with It
- When is the best time to email your subscribers _JFxOzPARF8o
- When is the best time to email your subscribers
- WHAT DID SHE JUST SAY ABOUT ME
- Weird stealthy pricing strategy can boost your sales immediately
- Website traffic strategy gets almost 1,000 visitors day for free
- Web Traffic Checklist 9 Things to do After you Publish Content
- Want MASSIVE success online Build an authority website
- Viral Traffic How Your Blog Can Get Millions Of Hits
- TRYING BETTERMENT INVESTING AGAIN! Why Not, Right
- Traffic Challenge Days 3 5 300 website hits from social media
- Traffic Challenge Day 2 How I Got An Extra 100 Visitors With Forum Marketing
- Traffic Challenge Day 1 Get Do Follow Backlinks & Organic Traffic
- The Stash Invest Portfolio After 5 Weeks!
- The Stash Invest Portfolio After 2 Months!
- The Joseph Sugarman Framework for High Converting Sales Pages
- The fastest way to build your email list for free A lesson from Ray Edwards_iXvbhAHGk20
- The fastest way to build your email list for free A lesson from Ray Edwards
- The Blog Traffic Challenge Get More Blog Traffic (Hopefully)
- The bandwagon effect
- Supercharge Your Blog Post With NLP
- Stash Invest Vs. Acorns Investing TRUE TRIAL After 1 Week!
- Stash Invest Vs. Acorns (AUSTRALIA) WHICH HAS LOWER FEES
- Stash Invest IS NOT BS! An Updated Opinion
- Stash Invest HIGH PERFORMANCE Portfolio After 2 WEEKS!
- Stash Invest Experimental Portfolio After 1 Week!
- Stash Invest App Can you Make money using Stash Invest
- Stash Invest Account Update! Starting from Scratch
- Stash Invest Account After 7 Weeks!
- Stash Invest Account after 6 Weeks!
- Stash Invest Account 3 Week Update! Compared to the S&P 500
- Stash Invest WHY YOU MUST SCREEN FOR THE BEST ETFS!
- Shortcut to building trust with your customers
- Robinhood Vs. M1 Finance Which is better
- Robinhood App Vs. M1 Finance Which is Better
- Robinhood App Vs. EVERY OTHER INVESTMENT APP!
- Robinhood App My Portfolio Earning $30 Per Week! Future Portfolio Plans
- Robinhood App Earning ~$15 Per Week My Current Portfolio!
- Robinhood App Dividend Paying Stocks vs. Long Term Growth!
- Revisiting iBillionaire! Starting to Use the App Again
- REDUCING CRAZY STOCK MARKET RISK (How To Diversify With Dividend Stocks)
- QUICK Conversion Formula John Carlton’s Secret Recipe to Grab Instant Attention and Interest
- Part 9 Unlimited blog post ideas
- Part 8 How to sell digital products
- Part 7 How To Make Quick Sales With Tripwire Products
- Part 6 How to make an online course
- Part 5 Run your email list on autopilot
- Part 4 How to make a squeeze page
- Part 3 Make a Quick Lead Magnet to Build your List
- Part 11 Smart Email Campaigns Dynamic Behavioral Response
- Part 10 How to approach affiliates to promote your product
- Part 1 How to monetize your website
- Newbie Affiliate Marketing Blueprint
- Neil Charles Testimonial For Jeremiahs Consulting
- My Stash Invest MAX PROFITABILITY Portfolio After 3 WEEKS!
- My Stash Invest MAX PROFIT Portfolio After 3.5 Months!
- My Stash Invest Max Profit Portfolio After 15 Weeks What do you want to see next
- My Stash Invest MAX PROFIT Portfolio After 13 Weeks!
- My Stash Invest MAX PROFIT Portfolio After 1 Month!
- My Investment Portfolio Vs. The S&P 500
- My DIVIDEND PORTFOLIO Stock Allocation Strategy (Investing For Dividends)
- My controversial secret for high converting sales copy_Elq1fMeZnKM
- My controversial secret for high converting sales copy
- My Betterment Account after 1 MONTH!
- My Acorns Portfolio After 15 Weeks Future Suggestions for the Account
- My Acorns Highly Aggressive Portfolio After 3.5 Months!
- My Acorns Aggressive Portfolio After 7 Weeks!
- My Acorns AGGRESSIVE Portfolio After 5 Weeks!
- My Acorns Aggressive Portfolio After 2 MONTHS!
- My Acorns Aggressive Portfolio After 13 Weeks!
- My Acorns Account After Around 4 MONTHS!
- MY #3 FAVORITE STOCK OF ALL TIME (Nobody Guessed This Dividend Paying Stock)
- My #1 TIP for EARNING MORE with CRYPTOCURRENCY!
- My #1 Favorite Dividend Stock of All Time (If I Could Only Own 1 Dividend Stock)
- My #1 Embarrassing Life Challenge & How It Influenced My Dividend Investing Strategy
- M1 finance App Initial Impressions!
- M1 FINANCE APP FEES REDUCED! Now Free Under $1000
- M1 Finance App What Stocks can You Buy with M1 Finance
- M1 Finance App IS IT A SCAM
- Lesson 3 Building An Email List For Long Term Results Part 3
- Lesson 2 update 2 the Next Morning YouTube Ads CPA
- Lesson 2 Part 5 Setting Up The YouTube Channel Correctly
- lesson 2 Intro Of Setting Up An YouTube Paid Ad
- lesson 1 Part 3 Of Setting Up An YouTube Ad
- lesson 1 Part 2 Of Setting Up An YouTube Paid Ad
- IS STASH INVEST A SCAM (OUTDATED Check Desc. For Update!)
- INVESTING TAXES EXPLAINED Dividend Vs. Growth Investing
- Investing THE MOST PROFITABLE ETFs ON STASH INVEST!
- Investing Tesla Vs. Every Major Car Manufacturer Who Wins
- Investing My Portfolio Earning ~$5 Per Day! $7,200 Setup
- Investing My Portfolio Earning $20 a Month in Dividends!
- Investing HIGH dividends vs. low dividends Update!
- Investing Earning with Growth For the Investing Puritan!
- Investing Earning with $1000! Stock Portfolio Concept with FAANG ETFs
- Investing Earning with $10! Micro Cap Portfolio Idea
- Investing Earning money with Technology Stocks!
- Investing Earning $90 Per Week My Investment Portfolio!
- Investing Earning $73 Per Week My $14,000 Stock Portfolio!
- Investing Earning $60 Per Week My $13,000 Portfolio!